Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Distress Oxide Flowers - card and video with Linda

Hi there - I hope you're having a fabulous start to the week. I've been having a fabulous time playing with my Distress Oxide Inks and for today's card I wanted to create my own paper to stamp the Gabi's Hibiscus blooms on. I wanted that paper to coordinate with my frame which would be made from one of the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid patterns.

Here's my completed card...





I have a video to share with you and hope you enjoy it below or in HD on You Tube -


I hope you also have some inky fun this week:-)
See you again soon...
xLinda



3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous colours which certainly do go well with the paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda...looks like a framed artwork... going to watch the video and see how you coloured the flowers..

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10