* Trim grey cardstock 10cm x 28cm and fold in half
* trim another grey cardstock 10cm x 14 cm and die cut a MFT heart top centre of card
* Die cut MFT heart with white paper. Release from die and insert in grey cardstock.
* On the back cover with double sided tape so small pieces adhere easily.
*smear an A5 sheet of white smooth cardstock with versamark, cover with silver embossing powder and heat set. I did this once but you may have to repeat.
*once cooled, die cut heart and when releasing try and keep pieces intact ( as this will be easier to replace on card!)
* insert silver pieces in card. The adhesive will keep it secure.
*stamp sentiment along heart
*adhere with foam dots to base card.